Can I get an amen? I’m filling folders I’m filing folders I’m filing my nails I’ve been tying knots in uncooked spaghetti for six hours. It’s six hours later, do you know where your pasta are? I looked at myself in the mirror today. I have facial hair and I’m thinking about keeping it for a while. I’m this close to registering to be a substitute teacher. There are a lot of hoops to jump through. the problem is, a problem has arisen. My life is still unsettled from the move. The room is messy, the house is very messy, the furniture is strewn about all higgledy piggledy, I am home so seldom it surprises me, I’m getting involved [and how] with this wonderful girl. I’m not feeling inspired to throw another ball in the air, I probably won’t catch it. I’d like to organize things before undertaking another endeavor. But I got to watchee my steppes because complacency breeds complacency and I wonder what my goals are. I’ve spent some time conditioning myself for what I want to be when I grow up and now what are goals what are these destinations grounded in career? I”m not satisfied with the pursuit, but I want to be a teacher. Yet I want to know my rhythm even more. What is my rhythm? Enough pontification, I’m getting sloopy…..on to the
TJ & Tosc Trade Paperback
TJ & Tosc Kindle Edition
Search My Writes
Liked and Shared
What Have I Done For You Lately?
- Odd Mondays Speaker Series Features Author Suhail Rafidi
- Pravic Magazine Presents Authors Ben Loory and Suhail Rafidi In San Francisco
- Perfect Beings Enter The Studio
- For The Science Fiction Enthusiast – Bradbury, Dick, Zelazny, & The Technological Trinity
- Book Review: The High Crusade by Poul Anderson
- NaNo Loco: Week 4 “Merry New Book!”
- NaNo Loco: Go Go Gadget Week 3!
- My Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.